Thursday 1 November 2012

NaNoWritMo 2012 - Day 1

Well as promised here is the beginning of what will become the next best selling childrens adventure novel! With the rain teeming down outside, I have found a quiet and warm nook within my study and are eager to get started.  I feel overwhelmingly optimistic that this venture just might be what I need.

So here is my synopsis:

Every Christmas holidays Tilly helps out her Aunt who is a volunteer at a st vincents de paul op shop, but this year is very different to last; now Tilly's eleven-years-old, she has been given the job as sorter, so she gets first pick at whatever comes through the doors as donations.  When Tilly discovers something odd about a bag of old clothing left at the counter, she asks her aunt if she can take the assortment of rags home to use as costumes.
What Tilly dosn't know is that she has stumbled across no ordinary bag of old clothing, instead she is about to discover some very valuable life changing secrets for the future; some which just might change the path of her life.

2 comments:

  1. Christmas...good very good & volunteer work...yes brilliant,and freebies...everyone loves freebies, life changing..Ohhh what more can I say? This is going to be fantastic...can't wait to read this one. Luv ya Mezz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why but I love your sarcasm!

    ReplyDelete

MY FIRST PUBLICATION! WHITE BUTTERFLY Here it is, and yes, it's hard to believe after so many years of writing, researching, interviewin...