Tuesday 12 October 2010

Mission Possible

I have a number of writing projects on the go; or should I say a number of writing projects I endeavour to complete and submit.  The problem is finding time - isn't this always the case.  View my Current project list, opposite; I will indicate if submitted or not.
I am however determined to complete these submissions - some which hold a very close place to my heart.
I found a site called 'Mostly for Mothers,' http://www.mostlyformothers.com/, calling for submissions for an anthology.  Since submissions close in February 2011, I feel I have a good chance in completing this particular project and have already made a start.
I am going to keep a post of my projects to ensure I challenge myself to see them through to completion, something that I have not had a very good track record in doing.  So here it is, it's out there for you all to know and I am going to do it this time.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You sound so much like me, except I have so many craft projects to get through. The way I figure it is to take a big deep breath and take it all one day at a time and try and cram in as much as possible when the kids are in bed or while they are doing their sport or if all that fails lock your self in a cupboard some where and pretend that you are on a deserted island somewhere. Believe me where there is a will there is always a way.

    ReplyDelete

MY FIRST PUBLICATION! WHITE BUTTERFLY Here it is, and yes, it's hard to believe after so many years of writing, researching, interviewin...